Uses knowledge of current motion design software to produce creative visual materials for network promotions, show promotions and sales videos.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Director of Creative Services and others to conceptualize, produce, and administer video material for show and promotions packages.
- Will be placed in charge of specific clients and will manage those brands and projects.
- Will be given top level jobs and be expected to mentor younger designers.
- Maintain consistent brand identity by working closely with the Marketing, Creative and Programming departments for the networks.
- Create and submit for approval project budgets, as necessary, associated with various broadcast and non-broadcast presentations.
- Schedule and coordinate production timetables, which include all timing elements from the shoot date to presentation.
- Research latest technology and style trends and provide insight and direction for how to reach the segmented audience.
- Responsibility to follow through on assigned design projects and associated elements, with emphasis being place on timely and thorough execution from development to production.