The Digital Marketing Coordinator will support the Digital Marketing Team with specific focus on INSP’s websites and email campaigns. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with a wide range of digital disciplines spanning from social media, digital advertising and email marketing and how to optimize the website to support these efforts. This position will report to the Digital Marketing and Product Manager and will work closely with a variety of other team members across the organization including Digital Media, Creative, Promotions, Programming, Marketing, PR and Sales.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gather, update and monitor content for websites, press kits, blogs, trivia and quizzes.
- Assist in organizing website initiatives around events, specials and marathons helping to ensure campaigns align with promotional plans.
- Work with the internal web development team to correct site issues and continue to improve the user experience across websites.
- Submit appropriate creative and promo requests for graphics and videos.
- Utilize SEO guidelines to optimize content and monitor search rankings.
- Schedule weekly newsletters and special email campaigns to promote events and specials on the network.
- Organize monthly sweepstakes and identify new opportunities to help grow email list.
- Maintain press kit sites for original shows and help support PR team in website needs.
- Support sales team with monthly site updates.
- Maintenance of INSP Films websites ensuring updates are made for network airings, distribution outlets, theater presentations and press releases.
- Planning for monthly programming, submitting requests for site banners web and making weekly changes to reflect movies and showing airing on the network.
- Help develop, write (with the assistance and advisement of Web Content Specialist II) and build new, interesting and engaging content for blogs, trivia and quizzes.
- Ensure photo and video galleries for our original shows and their Press Kit pages are up-to-date.