INSP is seeking a candidate who is experienced in continuing his/her career as a Talent Coordinator in the media and entertainment business. We are looking for a multi-tasking dynamo with strong organizational skills to help manage the logistics and legal parameters of celebrities with high profile agents and managers. This will include working closely with the Talent Relations Manager and Programming, Marketing, Promotions and Public Relations stakeholders. Responsible for multi-tasking the negotiations for celebrity appearances while supporting casts and TV hosts’ contractual needs. The coordinator will support internal stakeholders’ needs and talent’s network commitments. Using best practices, the coordinator will support the team in optimizing celebrity appearances while managing travel plans including setting up logistics for principal photography, promotional events, media tours and talent interviews. Additionally, this individual must be able to build relationships while facilitating with credibility and poise across all levels of INSP- representing INSP Films and Entertainment brand with both media and functional savvy.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates talent appearances at photo shoots, interviews and press events for special programs.
- Works closely with INSP’s Talent Relations Manager and on-air talent's agent and/or manager - the coordinator relays final details, answers questions, gets approvals and signatures on contracts and distributes copies to the appropriate in-house personnel.
- The coordinator works with the Talent Relations Manager to handle making flight, hotel and ground transportation arrangements and any necessary details for the talent.
- In support of the production team and the Talent Relations Manager, often acts as chief talent liaison for all shoots. Meets talent upon arrival and acts as one of the primary points of contact for the talent leading up to and during shoots as well as promotional events.
- Works closely with Distribution Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Public Relations departments in managing various aspects of network events where talent is involved.
- Acts as a liaison between the network’s needs and what is in the talent’s contract representing the best interests of the network.
- Will have some knowledge of all cast members’ and hosts’ availability and be the main point of contact for each department needing talent for an event or photo shoot.
- Supports Talent Relations Manager with campaign talent relations.
- Exhibits leadership and motivation.
- Demonstrates needs assessment skills and the ability to help clients problem solve.
- Works closely with Original Programming to ensure talent is trained and knowledgeable of branded point of view.
- Administrative tasks as required