WHO WE ARE
INSP is one of the most successful media and entertainment companies
that you’ve probably yet to hear of. Our flagship franchise is the
INSP Network, one of today’s most popular television networks. INSP is
ranked in the Top 10 or better amongst all cable networks in Primetime
Rankings - beating out networks like Discovery, History, Bravo, AMC,
MTV, etc. And we’re GROWING! At a time when most networks are losing
audiences, INSP just completed our highest rated year ever and our
momentum continues. We are one of the fastest-growing basic cable
networks - yes, even in this ear of cord cutting. We are currently
available in over 67 million U.S. households, 24 hours a day, through
more than 2,800 cable systems, TELCOs and satellite services like DISH
and DIRECTV and on streaming services like Sling, fuboTV, Phil, Frndly
Through our Imagicomm Entertainment subsidiary, we also produce
series and films that are distributed worldwide for a variety of
audiences. You’ll find our content on an expanding array of platforms
including linear channels (e.g. UPtv), subscription and free-on-demand
services such as Netflix, Peacock, Amazon Prime, Fox Nation, etc. and
in retailers such as Amazon, Walmart and Barnes & Noble. We also
just launched a FAST Channel, The Cowboy Way, that is growing fast.
We’re also a social media powerhouse with millions of fans across
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., and a digital content destination
brining in millions of page views a month via our games, quizzes,
blogs and much more. And Cablefax Magazine just named INSP it’s
Marketing Team of the Year for ’22, so you’ll be joining an All-Star team.
The Vice-President, Creative Marketing & Promotion is responsible
for the strategic planning and creative execution for all video
marketing assets and content for the INSP Cable Network (and
associated digital and social channels), our Imagicomm Distribution
arm, and the Cowboy Way Fast Channel. The position acts as the
creative lead, responsible for the quality or these assets, as well as
working to execute client videos and shoots needed by other
departments across INSP businesses. This role is responsible for
leading, inspiring, and managing the 12-person Creative Marketing
& Promotion team.
We are looking for a passionate team leader who motivates as well as
being a pleasure to work with. This role requires a high-level
creative mind, who will further our brand evolution and can
incorporate the latest techniques and technology. This role will take
over a passionate, talented team producing award-level work and direct
our next stage of creative growth.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all elements of the creation, pre-production,
production, and post-production of all on-air promotion videos, off
channel ads, digital/social video content and other video projects
created for other departments.
- Manage Creative Marketing & Promotion department including
operations, strategic planning, budgeting, and process development.
- Management of priorities, workload, workflow, asset management and
personnel issues of Creative Marketing & Promotion department.
- Review and critique all work based on objectives, budgets and
schedules while maintaining a high level of quality consistent with
the network’s brand identity.
- Identify and acquire resources needed for proper job function.
- Work with EVP to develop departmental operations and production budgets.
- Present and maintain departmental operations and production budgets.
- Work with executive staff and EVP and collaborate with the VP,
Creative Design to develop and maintain brand identity 'look and
feel' of the INSP network and subsidiaries on air, off channel and
across digital platforms.
- Collaborate with the Design team to create animation and graphics
needs for network on-air promotion and other video projects.
- Establish and enforce creative policies, procedures and workflow standards.
- Give creative direction to directors and producers who oversee the
execution and implementation of video or audio projects.
- Consult with internal departments and clients for their video
needs. Oversee the creation and execution of creative concepts for
digital videos, sales collateral materials, sizzle reels, marketing
videos and cross-channel promotion.
- Recruit quality people and further develop their talents and skill
and mentor them to inspire high-quality creative work; promote a
team atmosphere that is conducive to producing excellent work across
all creative disciplines.
- Prepare and present creative concepts to EVP, business heads and
- Lead and facilitate brainstorming sessions with creative team to
develop marketing campaigns, on-air promotions, and other assigned
- Assist the Publicity team in the production of satellite interviews.
- Oversee the budgets, scripting and filming of interviews, promos,
custom reads, BTS footage and other content captured to support the
launch and distribution of our Original Series and Movies.
- Oversee, manage, maintain, and budget all equipment assigned to
the Creative Marketing & Promotion department.
- Negotiate contracts, hire and engage outside creative vendors to
create video content to support company agendas.