**ON-CAMPUS ROLE. MUST SUBMIT PORTFOLIO TO BE CONSIDERED!**
Uses knowledge of current graphic design software to produce creative
visual materials for network promotions, show promotions and sales materials.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work with Creative Director and others to conceptualize, produce,
and administer graphic design for Promotions Packages, Feature Films,
Social Media, and Sales Materials.
* Maintain consistent brand identity by working closely with the
Marketing, Creative and Programming departments for the networks.
* Provide project timeline estimates, as necessary, associated with
* Adhere to production timetables, staying on track with milestones
* Research latest technology and style trends and provide insight and
direction for how to reach the segmented audience.
* Responsibility to follow through on assigned design projects and
associated elements, with emphasis being place on timely and thorough
execution from development to production.
* Design, layout and format art to meet required specifications
* Follow Creative departments set standards and guidelines
* This description is not all inclusive, and may include other duties