***PLEASE INCLUDE PRODUCTION REELS OR EXAMPLES OF PROJECTS, IF
THEY ARE AVAILABLE***
The Producer Editor I work within the promotions team to write,
produce and edit on-air promos, sales and marketing videos and custom
digital video content used to promote and market INSP properties
across all video platforms. The ideal candidate has been working as
Producer/Editor for at least 2-3 years and has demonstrated strong
creative skills in writing and editing on-air promotions and/or
digital content. The person in this position must be organized and
detail oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills.
They should be a self-starter and team player who works well with
others while maintaining multiple tasks. This role reports to the
Creative Director Promotion & Advertising and will complete
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write, produce and edit on-air promotions and custom
- Participate in planning and production of linear and digital
activities for INSP as well as off-channel distribution and
advertising for INSP-owned assets.
- Work primarily with the Creative Director Promotion &
Advertising to organize, track and update project details of all
linear, sales and affiliate projects within our Workfront project
management system to help meet deadlines.
- Work with the VP Creative Marketing & Promotion, Creative
Director Promotion & Advertising and Creative Director Digital
Content & Production to conceptualize and produce sales and
marketing videos for linear promos, as well as digital video
content, as necessary.
- Maintain brand identity ("look, feel and vibe") for
- Translate strategies into short-term objectives.
- Direct voice talent during script readings.
- Direct and collaborate with graphic designers.
- Collaborate with other creative professionals and participate in a
team atmosphere that is conducive to producing excellent work.
- Maintain design parameters and stylistic guidelines for brand consistency.
- Deliver quality creative projects that are on time, on budget and
consistent with network brand.
- Participate in planning and production of on-air activities for
networks (episodic, image spots, bumpers, tune-ins, etc.), on an