Be the go-to Office 365 person contributing to the design,
architecture, implementation and security of Office 365 environment.
The Office 365 Administrator will be a specialist who provides
end-user support and tier 2 support for the Help Desk for Office 365
and other applications. The individual will collaborate with the
Senior IT Support Manager to develop plans and make recommendations
for integration, security and maintenance of Office 365 within the
environment. Additionally, this position will work with product,
software and hardware vendors as needed. The Office 365 Administrator
will be a creative individual who can look for ways to fully utilize
the Office 365 environment with various departments in the company
making their work more efficient.
This is a full time, 40 hours per week position.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the tier 2 support for applications and Office 365
- Second tier support for internal and external applications such as
Office 365 Products, Broadway, ScheduAll and SharePoint including
permissions, notification of application and application server
- Vendor management
- Building and maintaining best practices for applications
- Backup support for the Application Administrator as needed
- Support for the Office 365 environment, services, Exchange,
security and governance
- OneDrive, Planner and MS Teams support
- Server support and upgrades as needed
- Deliver excellent and user-friendly customer service to end-users
and the IT Help Desk.
- Collaborate with the Help Desk and other users to complete
projects and other job-related functions.
- Build, test, maintain and deploy Office 365 and application solutions.
- Create technical documentation and manuals as needed.
- Document pertinent end-user information, troubleshooting and
resolution processes including all actions taken through to final resolution.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding all access to
individual, corporate information, and corporate intellectual property.