The Digital Media Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and
maintaining digital workflows and projects revolving around the
ongoing digitizing and management of INSP’s portfolio of digital media.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize and facilitate the distribution of digital assets within
media asset management and storage systems.
- Archive, restore and deliver media assets and projects using media
related tools and systems.
- Load and eject LTOs as needed using internal LTO Archive system.
- Create, update, and distribute work orders supporting various
workflows of the Digital Media Team using project management system.
- Manage organizational documentation and the document management
- Input, organize, and review metadata within asset management and
media processing systems.
- Coordinate with internal and external departments to manage media
related assets within the overall media supply chain.
- Facilitate content storage organization, clean-up, statistics and
- Maintain day to day scheduling and communications for the Digital
- Maintain recurring reports for management and various external
departments and personnel.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the Digital Media team.
- Assist Digital Media Management with any technical or
- Occasionally assist with general administrative needs for the
Media Operations department.