Experience and Skills:
To be successful in this position candidate must possess integrity,
character and ambition for success, holding themselves to extremely
high standards. Candidate should also possess a solid knowledge of
marketing strategies, concepts and practices. Additional required
skills and experience include:
- Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects,
prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work independently
in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an eye for proofreading
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint or Canva
- Needs to have a strategic mindset and resourceful nature with the
ability to see beyond day to day tasks (e.g. creative,
- Ability to digest data and begin to craft a sales or ROI story
- Detail oriented, analytical and very organized team player with
the ability to manage up and manage expectations
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide successful resolutions.
- Strong desire to work for a media brand and help drive innovation
within the company.
- College graduate.
- Preferred majors: marketing, communications, journalism or
- 2+ years of related experience
- Working knowledge and a passion for the television/entertainment industry
- Social media and technology savvy
- Experience with Keynote, WordPress and Photoshop/Illustrator
- Keen eye for design and copy
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and
arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or
hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus and work closely with
data and numbers.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not
exposed to weather conditions outside of normal travel between
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Typical office environment; may experience minor discomfort from
extensive use of a computer display and keyboard; may travel
out-of-town to attend events, trainings and meetings on an as needed
basis (up to 10%).