This administrative professional position serves as the key contact
for the Scripted Original Programming Department and provides a full
scope of administrative assistance to the VP, Scripted Original
Programming. This position requires an individual with strong
organizational, analytical, and administrative skills who can handle
balancing multiple priorities simultaneously. Duties include but are
not limited to, clerical and administrative functions, and
coordination of a wide variety of tasks and projects. This individual
must be a self-starter, and a proactive thinker who anticipates the
needs of the executive and is able to coordinate, analyze, assimilate
and communicate information. Individual must be responsible with
confidential and time-sensitive information and materials.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with the VP, Scripted Original Programming’s contacts and
calendar and makes appointments as necessary.
- Assists with incoming calls when necessary and responds to various
types of correspondence.
- Retrieves and distributes outgoing and incoming mail.
- Arranges travel plans for VP, as well as other department
personnel when necessary - including both domestic and international travel.
- Prepares the VP’s and other Scripted Original Programming
department personnel’s travel and expense reports for
reimbursements, using Wells Fargo. Reconciles financial statements
for the department.
- Processes invoices, check requests and budget revisions as needed.
- Develops support materials and communications for presentations
for meetings and management.
- Maintains various charts, lists and spreadsheets as necessary.
- Maintains files for each film or episode of each original program created.
- Assists department personnel with items such as formats, music
cues and other duties as necessary.
- Submits tickets when requested for Facilities, Information
Technology, and Legal issues.
- Maintains database of all original programming submissions.