Experience and Skills:
· Associate degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
Preferred majors include BFA or diplomas concentrated in areas of
graphic design or communication design
· Two to three years’ experience in graphic/communication
· Proficiency in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and
Microsoft Office applications
· Knowledge of the television industry
· Strong technical and artistic design abilities are a must –
· Ability to work independently and interact effectively with
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational and project
management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple
tasks at the same time.
· Detail-oriented, with the ability to work well under
pressure and meet deadlines.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.